You can now pay by credit card in EUR, USD and GBP.
Free premium UPS Express shipping for orders over 140 EUR to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Norway and Switzerland! Just 3-5 days to deliver!
- After connecting the power supply to the controller, all peripherals are in the default state
- After pressing the left red button, all peripherals will switch to the opposite state
- Pressing the right red button changes the state of all peripherals again
- LEDs flash during state change
- The controller has 2 modes: for boom barriers and for switches
- The controller starts in the switch mode
- In switch mode the switches have priority over boom barriers and switch first
- Both detector inputs behave in the same way and initiate the state change immediately upon train detection
Boom barrier mode
- To enter boom barrier mode press and hold both red buttons for 2 seconds. The mode change will be confirmed by blinking status light on the controller
- In this mode the boom barriers have the priority over switches
- The detectors work in tandem and the boom barrier change happens when one of the detectors sees a train and afterwards, when the other detector stops seeing the train
- When the barriers are closed the LEDs blink alternately
If during play you notice a malfunction of the controller or its peripherals, disconnect the controller from the power supply immediately!
Make any changes to the system in a non-voltage condition!