Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we stay open and process all orders. When any problems occur with the transporters, we will report this in time and cancel/refund your order if necessary. Stay home, stay safe!
Free premium UPS Express and FedEx shipping for orders over 140 EUR to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Norway and Switzerland! Just 3-5 days to deliver!
- newly designed R104 geometry which allows for higher speeds and has more pleasing aesthetics
- have more possibilities than the original Lego switch
- build a diverging track that goes perfectly perpendicular with R104 curve geometry as shown in the pictures
- build a parallel track with a distance of 8 Lego dots from the base track which guarantees a safe passing without collission (you need 2 additional R104 curved tracks)
- if you want to ballast the switch, you need to purchase the custom Ballast Curve R104 for parallel setup
- contains 4 elements
- a switch section with a spring mechanism
- two detach sections with smooth rail guides
- half straight track
- combine 2 left switches to build a single crossover without any additional connecting parts
- combine with R104 curved tracks to build amazing layouts
- completely redesigned geometry with sleepers, studs and holes for a more realistic look
- color: dark bluish gray
- left version