If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We appreciate every kind of feedback.
What should we work on next?
- have more possibilities than the original Lego switch
- build a diverging track that goes perfectly perpendicular with R40 curve geometry as shown in the pictures
- build a parallel track with a distance of 8 Lego dots from the base track which guarantees a safe passing without collissions (the same geometry as the original Lego switch)
- contains 4 elements
- a switch section with a spring mechanism
- a detach section with smooth rail guides
- R40 curved half track
- a connector used for parallel setup and a single crossover
- combine 2 right switches to build a single crossover as shown in the pictures (sold separately)
- completely redesigned geometry with sleepers, studs and holes for a more realistic look
- color: dark bluish gray
- right version